What do you guys think....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The G

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Stopped at the LCS and bought a box of 1999 SP Authentic football. Never opened one so I figured what the heck. Near the end of the box I pulled the auto. I saw the back and it said congratulations you have received a Peyton Manning auto. I figured cool. Then I turned it over and there was a piece of paper where the auto should be and a hole punched near the bottom. Peeled the paper off and there was no auto. My opinion is the card came back from Manning unsigned and they punched a hole in it and covered the auto spot so they knew not to put in the packs but it got in anyways. Going to the LCS to see what they think. What do you think? They owe me an auto or is this card 1/1? Thanks for reading.===G

It was supposed to be an on card auto. There was no redemption or mail in offer to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks David. My daughter lives in Tracy and I was going to send her the card to deliver personally but she said that was an awful long drive for a football card. Haha