What do you think, too good to be true??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sounds like a great deal..........but most of the time when it's too good to be true, it usually is. But I guess for only $25, might be worth the risk.
My 2 cents

I'd buy it only if you can pick it up in person, look at it before you pay!

Christopher

I know, and that is what is keeping me from driving over to get it. I spoke with him, and he said it is authentic, but who is going to tell you it isn't. And then when you have people like this who should be arrested for copyright infringement, you just never know - http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/11369229

Look at all his listings. He brags about how they have all been reproduced to feel authentic, and no distinction to them as being fakes. He should be shut down immediately.

If you read it he says he will trade for $25 in 1964 and before coins, which means silver coins (assuming he doesn't want pennies and nickles). I'm not completely up to date but silver coins go for roughly 12 times face value, so $25 in 1964 and before coins is actually worth around $300. That is not a good deal for a creased/mis-cut '68 Ryan.

If you read it he says he will trade for $25 in 1964 and before coins, which means silver coins (assuming he doesn't want pennies and nickles). I'm not completely up to date but silver coins go for roughly 12 times face value, so $25 in 1964 and before coins is actually worth around $300. That is not a good deal for a creased/mis-cut '68 Ryan.
Exactly, and you're correct on the coin value. I'd pass.

note : the items doesn't say he wants $25 cash...it's specifically $25 in pre-1964 coins....i'm petty sure he is not referring to nickels and pennies , but instead $25 in face value of dimes , quarters , half dollars , and dollars (specifically coins made of SILVER)... a fairly low price on the surface , but $25 in silver coins is still significantly more than it's face value....