What happened to the bench points on your screen name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think the Bench points should show in the screen namne section along with the date joined and the birthday as it had been in the past. That information is part of your Bench identity. It seems like they want everyone to be the same, even though those facts carry some weight.

Its not showing bench points...its the most point which is totally different then bench points...my bench point is 13, 201. Best regards, David
I'm not sure what you mean. Could you expound on your comments? edit ok I see now. I would like to see Bench points rather than points. Actually, points aren't that important to me when you have a 100 way tie for first place.

Its not showing bench points...its the most point which is totally different then bench points...my bench point is 13, 201. Best regards, David

Working on it. It seems like the newest updated effected the postbit settings.

Glad to see this is being worked on... was just about to come start a thread for the same thing. I would dump one of the other categories personally. Maybe reaction score as that's kind of already built into Points.

Glad to see this is being worked on... was just about to come start a thread for the same thing. I would dump one of the other categories personally. Maybe reaction score as that's kind of already built into Points.
agreed!

Bench Points, Join Date and Location are all that's needed to be displayed, IMO