What is the best box for parallels and autographs that is cheapest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If you just want some decent looking cards then Gallery is okay. They will not have much in way of parallels. They have some, but you may only get 2-3 in a hobby box.

As far as parallels and autos, if you are looking to be cheap, then your best bet is a panini product. Something like Mosaic, Prizm or Optic is usually fairly cheap and you will get a good amount of parallels out of it. Just understand value wise, it will be a losing venture, but if you just want cards to collect and never really trade or sell, then this isn’t bad.

Flagship will get you a decent amount of parallels and an HTA box will guarantee one auto. Those aren’t horrible price wise.

Archives gives a decent amount of parallels in a box and should yield an auto. Those aren’t too badly priced either.

If you really just want parallels and are on a tight budget, then buying singles is what will get you the most. You could spend $250-300 on a HTA box and get one auto and probably 8 or so parallels. Or you could spend $250 and buy some single parallels and end up with 200+ parallels depending on the players you wanted.

If youre looking for parallels and numbered stuff, I would recommend Donruss. Only thing about that is, its unlicensed and some traders dont want it so some may be tough to trade and some may not.

If youre looking for parallels and numbered stuff, I would recommend Donruss. Only thing about that is, its unlicensed and some traders dont want it so some may be tough to trade and some may not.
Do you recomend any cheap topps boxes that have what I am looking for?

Do you recomend any cheap topps boxes that have what I am looking for?
Right now at many walmarts you can get allen & Ginter blasters and Gallery blasters from 22 for 17 bucks a pop. Id try one of those although odds are somewhat long.

If you have enough money for a hobby box, check with Blowout or Dave and Adams or Steel city collectables for hobby boxes on the cheap. Some 2021 heritage hobby boxes were selling for 50 bucks! Guaranteed a gu or auto per box.