What is wrong with this seller?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A BCCG 10 is equal to about a BGS 8.5 or 9, so the BGS 9.5 is more valuable than the BCCG 10. I doubt he gets as much as he's asking for either, but with the best offer available, I don't see anything strange about either listing.

To me it is a little strange. The wording used was a little unwarrented. It is like new? yeah it is graded hahaha Well to each his or her own.

To me it is a little strange. The wording used was a little unwarrented. It is like new? yeah it is graded hahaha Well to each his or her own.

The "like new" condition is a new requirement by eBay. For all items being sold now you must choose a condition from a pre-populated list. If you choose "new" then it states that the item is still factory sealed, where as the "like new" states that it looks like it was just taken out of the shrink wrap. Since single cards don't really fall into either of these categories, some people choose new and others choose like new when listing. It seems with all the cards being sold on eBay they could have come up with category specific conditions.