What would you like to see broken? Or buy for yourself?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
HI
I have a chance to pick up some boxes from my supplier. LMK what you would like to see in a break.
I can get boxes of
2 boxes of 2021 Elite at $100 each plus shipping large box is $21.50 and can probably get 6 boxes in a flat rate box
2 boxes of 2021 Elite FOTL at $145 each
2 boxes of 2021 Contenders FOTL at $210 each
2 boxes of 2021 Contenders at $130 each
So if I did a break there would 2 boxes of which product you want broken and it would be price of the boxes plus shipping, divided by 15 spots plus $4 shipping out for the first spot.

I can also get boxes of 2021 Leaf Metal Draft at $120 a box and Metal Draft Jumbos at $200 plus shipping, after I get them.
Individual boxes available as long as supplies last.
He has 1 Box of Bowman Inception for sale at $170 plus shipping. You can buy these still on Topp.com, along with Topps Inception at $134.99 plus shipping.

He has a limited number of the boxes, so please LMK ASAP if you want the boxes for the break or for yourself.
Thanks Bob

Last edited:
But, Next, I have two boxes of 2021 Topps gallery incoming from Walmart. Boxes are $79.99 with the lovely California Taxes, that comes to $176.
176 divided by 15 spots rounds to $12 plus $4 shipping for the first spot, then $12 for each additional spot.
The boxes are due in on the 7th, so I can't officially start the break until then.
But, you can message me if interested.
Thanks Bob