what would you think this beaut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aceecards

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
would fetch on the open market?

DSC06389.jpg

Been setting in my vault and still my favorite card!

I pulled it 3 years ago from Topps Sterling, It was in the Mystery Pack and the shop owner and 4 customers about had to go to the bathroom, right after me!

I always found it disconcerting that it is #/10 instead of a 1/1!

Its real, its authentic and it was pack pulled.

Great looking card, congrats! I collect Clemente cards, but this is too rich for my blood. I don't think I own any Topp Sterling GU card. I am curious to know what does the disclaimer says on the back of the card. Thanks!

Beautiful! Serial to 10....but probably the only one or two with the Wilson tag! My guess would be in the $500 to $800 range....only my opinon. Best regards, David

I even looked up the pirates unis of the day to make sure that Topps didnt pull a faux pas

1970: The Pirates became the first major league club to adopt the new double-knit fabric uniforms, which they debuted at the first game at the new Three Rivers Stadium. The jersey became a pullover with no button or zipper. The pants contained a built-in sash belt. The cap crown was mustard yellow with a black bill. Within two years, nearly every other club was wearing a double-knit uniform.

Only the market will tell. If you have a couple of Clemente fans with some money it could be astranomical or it could be a few hundred dollars. You never know. best of luck!

Dewayne

I sought opinions purely for insurance purposes as my policy is set to renew and Ive never really been able to gauge the value of somthing so .. "beautiful" at least to the eyes of this beholder!

thanks for the feedback

I'm with David K. and his value....................Could go a little higher though in an auction.................Beautiful card...................Thanks for sharing...........