Whatever happened to...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kid4rock is who I was thinking of. Another trader that I always made good trades with was miz826. Last, mel_ha was a great trader. But I guess I should say "is" because it looks like she is still logging in from time to time - I just haven't seen her post in a long time.

I met a trader named bobinc at the National card show in Chicago a few years back. He was the first member I had ever met. I also met casket at the same show. Have not seen bobinc on here in quite a while but I have seen casket on.

I met a trader named bobinc at the National card show in Chicago a few years back. He was the first member I had ever met. I also met casket at the same show. Have not seen bobinc on here in quite a while but I have seen casket on.

The reason you have not seen bobinc on The Bench...is because hes on the banned list. Best regards, David

CrazyDerik, 7timecy and Legacy are three of them that i miss trading with the most.

Dennis

I first came here because of CrazyDerik. He referred me here. Great trader.

Anyone know what happened to andrewcstein? I used to make a trade a week with him, it seemed. Now he's not even on the member list.

Aaron

Since I am only active about 3-4 months out of the year on the site, I don't see as many of the people that were on when I first started. Champs95ws, Oddball, Legacy, lprimus, pac_rat_76,and theguru14. I also miss the bench chat area. I set up a bunch of my trades in that area.
Chris

I first came here because of CrazyDerik. He referred me here. Great trader.

Anyone know what happened to andrewcstein? I used to make a trade a week with him, it seemed. Now he's not even on the member list.

Aaron

I sent Andrew a pm earlier this year. If I remember right, it was just a case of not having enough time to trade. He seemed kind of down about it, like there was probably more to it, but I think he had younger kids and such, so maybe that was just it. Hard to tell for sure through just a pm. At any rate, I used to trade with him a bunch as well, so it's too bad he's no longer here.

I used to do alot of trading with mel_ha. Melanie was a good set trader.
I think she might have been a younger girl. Maybe found other interests.
Boys!:D

Rich

I sent Andrew a pm earlier this year. If I remember right, it was just a case of not having enough time to trade. He seemed kind of down about it, like there was probably more to it, but I think he had younger kids and such, so maybe that was just it. Hard to tell for sure through just a pm. At any rate, I used to trade with him a bunch as well, so it's too bad he's no longer here.

I just got an email back from andrewcstein. He's been doing ok, just busy as expected.

Hey Rob,

It's been a while for sure. Everything is good on my end, just hectic. We moved back in June into our first house, which took a lot of packing up...that's what started my lack of trading. I just didn't have the time or the access to my cards for a while (most are actually still all boxed up in the basement). At some point I hope to get back to trading, but for right now, I just don't have the time. I think the last time I bought any packs was in May, and I haven't really missed it as much as I thought I would.

Thanks for checking in though - if anyone asks, let them know I'm still alive :)

I used to do alot of trading with mel_ha. Melanie was a good set trader.
I think she might have been a younger girl. Maybe found other interests.
Boys!:D

Rich

mel_ha is in her 30s. I believe the last she and I had talked, she was working the overnight shift for her job. In any event, she's one of the ones I miss seeing around these parts in addition to tygercub12, sevencostanza, etc. It's great to have fellow women to talk to on the site.

Steph

mel_ha is in her 30s. I believe the last she and I had talked, she was working the overnight shift for her job. In any event, she's one of the ones I miss seeing around these parts in addition to tygercub12, sevencostanza, etc. It's great to have fellow women to talk to on the site.

Steph

Steph,

Thanks for the info. We had quite a few trades together.

Rich

Man, this thread took me back in time! Anyone remember the Bench chatroom, back when it was popular? I remember spending hours at a time talking to Z, Zac, Brett, Bob, Iain, the many Steves, Butch, Scott, Steven, and many others. Amazing to think that was only ~5 years ago...

Regards,
Mike