Whats going on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Guys -

A couple of questions:

Why do I have 2 completed trades still in Trade Manager? They have both been complete for a couple of days at least.

Why can I not see the post for the reply to one of my threads that I got an email about?

Thanks,

Jeff

The site has been having issues for quite sometimes the mods/Pete are aware of the problem I think the Flux Capacitor may need to be replaced if you click setting to view subscribed threads they may not show there so you have to go to the forum it was posted on and search for your thread if someone posts on your thread you won't know it until you check the thread I found out this the other day posted a thread 2 days no replies so I was going to bump it and discovered 5 people replied to it

The trade manager is down again for sure. Peter has been notified and he is trying to fix the problem.

I have sent a PM to Pete. He is out of touch for a few more days, so please bear with us until he can take a look at the code again.

Thanks,