Whats the difference between the W.Clark/Kevin Mitchell 1990 Fleer And Fleer Canadian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

and photos of this for #637 because I got one that is supposed to be the canadian but mine does not say it the way you are describing. I know some cards have canadian language while some have the USA versus Canada at the very end

nothing to do with language or being multilingual....just the copyright line at the bottom saying where they were printed....

canadian :

59559-637Bk.jpg

american :

140-637Bk.jpg

no prob....i dont own ANY of those myself , though they are on my current wantlist...i just find it amazing to compare the us and canadian versions and see how vastly the BV's differ (according to beckett , which of course mus be taken with a couple BLOCKS of salt)...in many cases they are exactly equal while in some cases the canadian version is worth a HUGE premium over the us version....

looks like they've finally fixed it ....as long as i've has access to the opg (13 years i think) this was one of the sets they had all fouled up....as recently as 2-3 months ago when i was updating some of my own player collection haves/needs they had MOST commons at .05 each , matching the us version as well as quite a few stars having equal values...i didnt check the entire set , but it appears that very recently they've upped the commons to .50 ....mush more realistic and now they fall in line with the 10x multiplier from the headers........