Where do you get 8x10's of players?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Journeyman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I saw some people send 8x10's to players in order to get autos. Where do you get yours? How much do they run?
Thanks for your help.
Chris

For current players I use flickr or google and find images that are 800x1000 or more. I have a hard time finding older players though. I was looking for 8x10's of older football players and have yet to find any. But that is how I find current players

For current players I use flickr or google and find images that are 800x1000 or more. I have a hard time finding older players though. I was looking for 8x10's of older football players and have yet to find any. But that is how I find current players

do you just print at home?

Journeyman, if you find a picture you want to print in the 8x10 format, i found that statewide localy walmart is okay but Bi-mart has a handy online formatting tool for pictures and just as decent prices as walmart but better service. that way you dont have to go to Hood i think it is or Woodburn those are your closest walmarts i believe. but i would recomend bimart.

dave from the other side of the state

gotta have a local walmart guys last time i checked portland was smart enough not to let the chain into the area. plus its best to have the ability to see before you purchase just incase they auto crop them for you,wich they often do.