Where Do You Get Your Cards for Signatures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mort

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi -
I'm always on the look out for web sites that sell singles of minor league players or fringe major leaguers who may dip back down to the minors. I've bought from checkoutmycards but the shipping costs just kill me. Another favorite of mine is justcommons where if you buy $5 or more the shipping is free. For the most part justcommons doesn't have too much in the way of minor league cards but there are enough there to satisfy my fix.

Any other sites out there? Looking for a place beyond eBay.

Thanks!
Mort-

I loaded up on ebay in the winter, had an idea on who would be in beloit this year and got cards at .04 cents per card.....

depending on the minor league team they may sell cards in their online shop thats one place to look. i use all the old junk i have from decades of collecting for my ttms and then i also make my own too. i just made the whole OSU Beavers and sent them off i hope to be getting them back soon too and i have the walla walla sweets ready to mail out first of nect month too. i have to go to checkoutmycards and stock up on a few jeff cirillo they jsut signed him to the sweets as their director of player developement too.

I use some of my friends in the hobby to help fill in with some cards of lesser known players that I'm looking for. If I can assist in any way, please let me know. I have about 50K cards sitting in my closet that I'm trying to thin out. Shoot me a PM with what you may be looking for.

I use some of my friends in the hobby to help fill in with some cards of lesser known players that I'm looking for. If I can assist in any way, please let me know. I have about 50K cards sitting in my closet that I'm trying to thin out. Shoot me a PM with what you may be looking for.
Generally speaking I am looking for 2008 - 2011 Tristar, Bowman Prospects & Draft Picks, Donruss Elite, Topps Pro Debut ('10-'11), and any other set that has predominantly minor leaguers (Razor, Just, Sterling, etc.).

DMBfan ... not actively looking right now but I'll definitely keep you in mind. Most of all I'm looking for players from the Blue Jays minor leagues.

I post a want list on all the trading sites I am on and pick them up that way. I would much rather trade for them than buy them.

You can also see if anyone wants to 50/50 and then you basically can get them for free if you are willing to get things signed for other people.

I have used sportslots.com once and the guy sent me a wrong card and it s very difficult to try to figure out how to message someone (if its even possible). I still dont have my correct card to this day and haven't managed to send a message...it's a great site, just difficult.