Wheres the best place to get trade bait?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I was looking on ebay and just typing in "game used card lot." I get this auction... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190368084643&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:US:1

I offered the guy $150 and he declined. I passed on the counter of $210. I'm just looking for trade bait so I can trade on here instead of just buy. I wouldn't mind picking up some nice stuff as well in the process to maybe keep. I don't care about the type of player, just the gu/auto aspect.

NO PACKS/boxes...

Feel free to look through my bucket which is all GU/Patch/Auto's...and let me know what you like and I will let you know which I am willing to sell and what price...lmk thanks

I was looking on ebay and just typing in "game used card lot." I get this auction... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190368084643&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:US:1

I offered the guy $150 and he declined. I passed on the counter of $210. I'm just looking for trade bait so I can trade on here instead of just buy. I wouldn't mind picking up some nice stuff as well in the process to maybe keep. I don't care about the type of player, just the gu/auto aspect.

NO PACKS/boxes...

That guy is crazy. I would have taken that. I have a TON of GU & AUTO cards that i'd like to sell. Please send me a PM if you'd like a list of what I have available.

In order to find good deals.. you just need to keep searching.. You will eventually find a nice lot that is listed improperly or doesn't have a clean picture

At shows. You can find nice deals there, often below eBay prices.

I second this.

My favorite place to find tradebait is at the bargain bins at shows. Sometimes, I can find some really good stuff in the $0.50/$1/$2 boxes. Plus, it gives me something else to look for since my own collecting wants are rather narrow. I tend to find some pretty nice cards of players that people here on The Bench collect for good prices, especially if they are players out of the home team.