While the day is still YOUNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Gerald Young
2/3- kept one
23 days

Steve Hertz
1/1
c/o Miami Dade Community College
23 Days

Andres Galarraga- 2/2- Just glad to get something back from this. This is part of a 50/50 I did with Dabears67 over a year ago. These are not the cards I sent him, I was wanting the 86traded for my signed set but these are better than nothing.

225.jpg

Congrats....did the member not know what cards you wanted back for your set? That sucks!

he sent all of them out and never sent me mine. I had off an on for the last year sent him PM's asking the status. He got belligerent at one point with me when I asked about it so I gave it some time and asked again, but still I never got them back. So I messaged him again about 2-3 weeks ago as a last ditch effort and he said oh I wondered who the other two belonged to but stated he did not know if they were the ones I had sent in because he did not write it down. One I sent was a rookie card too, not that it is worth much but just that i wanted to get it signed for my 86 traded set.

Oh well, maybe I can get the 88 into greatdad's hands

he sent all of them out and never sent me mine. I had off an on for the last year sent him PM's asking the status. He got belligerent at one point with me when I asked about it so I gave it some time and asked again, but still I never got them back. So I messaged him again about 2-3 weeks ago as a last ditch effort and he said oh I wondered who the other two belonged to but stated he did not know if they were the ones I had sent in because he did not write it down. One I sent was a rookie card too, not that it is worth much but just that i wanted to get it signed for my 86 traded set.

Oh well, maybe I can get the 88 into greatdad's hands

Thank you very much for the Galarraga....I have your cards going in the mail today
Thanks again,
Robert

Oh by the way, congrats on the successes :D

that stinks that you didnt get the right cards back, but thats a awesome pick up congrats on the great sigs!!!!

I never was beligerant with you!!! I work for the military, and Andres had family issues going on. I specifically stated in post that I would get when I can. Obviously, after finally getting him to sign the stuff (around a year), I easily misplaced the list with who sent me what.

I never was beligerant with you!!! I work for the military, and Andres had family issues going on. I specifically stated in post that I would get when I can. Obviously, after finally getting him to sign the stuff (around a year), I easily misplaced the list with who sent me what.

Then you should be considerate enough to ask who sent what instead of sending random stuff to people. That is kinda ******, especially for people who are working on sets and don't get those cards back.

just wanted to give dabears props as andres had accidentally kept my original cards and got them back to him signed and he forwarded them onto me. So now I am in possesion of the two set cards I needed and originally sent for galarraga. Thanks Jim, glad we worked this out

Glad to see this worked out well in the end! I'm glad both dabears and Andres came through for you! That's awesome.

Things can happen when you do a private signing with an athlete. This is just one of those things. I think we can all learn something from this. Everyone's intentions were good here, but mix ups can happen.