White Whale landed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just have to brag to somebody so thanks for reading. First of all this white whale probably books for about $10
but I have been looking for over a decade so it qualifies for me. It is the last card to complete the set. I found it on ebay after years of checking every day

1996 Topps Power Boosters #22 Mark Bellhorn

Not sexy but it makes me happy.

Now if I can find a 1998 Topps Milestones Eckersley

I get the same way -- always a bigger thrill to find that cheap card you've been looking for for many years than to score an expensive card at a big discount. Congrats

1998 Topps Milestone #MS3 Dennis Eckersley

A seller on Sportlots has this card for .25c. The seller's name is cardguy2

Congrats! Looks like you have a lead on the Eck as well!

Thanks
Craig

And thanks to you and David K, I landed a White Whale reently with that Coll. Choice CTG Silver MJ card. That was the least likely card off of all my want lists I thought I'd get.

Congrats on getting your White Whale mgm37. I know how happy getting that last elusive card makes me so I understand the sentiment.

Congrats!! For future reference, sportlots has helped me finish several dozen sets over the years. Great resource.