Whitecaps 6/22 and Mud Hens 6/24. Warning: Lots of pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This past Friday I went to the Whitecaps game for their second Whitecaps Tiger Friday event. The special guest was Bill Madlock. Since I was helping a fellow grapher with Toledo Players he hooked me up with a ticket to "Bullpen Sessions" which is a season ticket holder event before the game. You get let in early and get to enjoy a buffett and hangout and get autographs from Bill Madlock with virtually no line! I was able to get all of my stuff signed before the gates were even open so i didnt have to wait in any line. I was also able to finish my team set besides the few players that are now at lower levels.

On Sunday 6/24 I took the 3 hour drive to Toledo, Ohio for the Mud Hens Team Autograph day. It could not have gone better. I was really early so we were second in line at the gates. I also decided to try something new and use photocorners for cards and make "autograph books". I used sketch books that were about 5x7 pages and was able to put two cards on a page. It turned out to be a great idea because it was supposed to be one item per person, but every player that I had two cards on a page signed both without me even having to ask. Anyway here all the awesome pictures. Some are for trade. As for the 50/50 part some will be mine, but Im gonna let the guy choose what he wants to keep since I got so many of my stuff signed as well.

Whitecaps 6/22:
Bill Madlock Ball:
IMG_20120625_180232.jpg

Bill Madlock Card NFT:
BillMadlockAuto.jpg

Bill Madlock Cards all FT:
BillMadlockAutos.jpg

Whitecaps Cards:
WhitecapsAutos-1.jpg

Mud Hens 6/24:

Andrew Oliver Ball:
IMG_20120625_180313.jpg

Casey Crosby Ball:
IMG_20120625_180257.jpg

Casey Crosby MLB Debut Ticket:
CaseyCrosbyTicket.jpg

Cards NFT:
Andrew Oliver:
AndrewOliverAuto1.jpg

Audy Ciriaco:
AudyCiriacoAuto.jpg

Ben Guez:
BenGuezAuto.jpg

Brent Dlugach:
BrentDlugachAuto2.jpg

Casey Crosby:
CaseyCrosbyAuto.jpg

Justin Henry:
JustinHenryAuto2.jpg
JustinHenryAuto1.jpg

Luke Putkonen:
LukePutkonenAuto.jpg

Matt Hoffman:
MattHoffmanAuto.jpg

Rob Brantly:
RobBrantlyAuto.jpg

Cards FT:
Argenis Diaz:
ArgenisDiazAuto1.jpg
ArgenisDiazAuto2.jpg
ArgenisDiazAuto3.jpg

Brooks Brown:
BrooksBrownAuto.jpg

Chris Bootcheck:
ChrisBootcheckAuto.jpg

Collin Balester:
CollinBalesterAuto1.jpg
CollinBalesterAuto2.jpg
CollinBalesterAuto3.jpg

Darin Downs:
DarinDownsAuto2.jpg
DarinDownsAuto1.jpg
DarinDownsAuto3.jpg

Jerad Head:
JeradHeadAuto.jpg

Matt Young:
MattYoungAuto1.jpg
MattYoungAuto2.jpg
MattYoungAuto3.jpg

Andrew Oliver:
AndrewOliverAuto2.jpg

Brent Dlugach:
BrentDlugachAuto1.jpg

50/50, Some will be mine so if your interested ask. If I end up getting them Ill let you know if they become available:

Autos1.jpg
Autos2.jpg
Autos3.jpg
Autos4.jpg
Autos5.jpg

great great haul...id love to trade for a madlock...let me know what you are looking for and ill send you a list..congrats again!!!

Nice pick ups. Toledo was a tough team to get when they came through Durham. If you have any extra Luke Putkonen autos left, I could use one for my UNC collection.

great great haul...id love to trade for a madlock...let me know what you are looking for and ill send you a list..congrats again!!!

Would Mainly be looking for Tigers.

Alan

Nice pick ups. Toledo was a tough team to get when they came through Durham. If you have any extra Luke Putkonen autos left, I could use one for my UNC collection.

Sorry only have two. One is mine and the other is going to the fellow grapher that I helped.