Whitecaps IP 6/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to the Whitecaps game last Friday night for the first Tiger Friday and got Lance Parrish. Despite having to work at 4am Saturday me and my brother stayed after to try to finish the team set. We missed one person and got sick of waiting for the two coaches Johnson and Dwyer. My only complaint is that my brothers sharpie didnt work for young or something because you cant really even see his signature. Luckily my blue one worked much better for the two cards for fellow benchie mort.

Lance Parrish Ball:
IMG_20120610_204242.jpg

Lance Parrish Bobblehead:
IMG_20120610_204532.jpg

Nick Avila, Pat Leyland, and Colin Kaline Program:
WhitecapsProgram3.jpg

Chad Wright Program (Available if anyones interested):
ChadWrightProgram2.jpg

Chad Wright Program (keeping this one):
ChadWrightProgram.jpg

Team Program:
WhitecapsProgram4.jpg

Cards:
WhitecapsCards3.jpg
WhitecapsCards4.jpg
WhitecapsCards5.jpg
Terrible Ernie Youngs:
WhitecapsCards6.jpg

Mort's Ernie Young cards:
ErnieYoungAutos.jpg

Nice successes! Thank you for the help with Ernie Young! Are those this year's team sets that are out already?

Nice successes! Thank you for the help with Ernie Young! Are those this year's team sets that are out already?

Yes they are this years team set with the exception of the one Jeff Ferrell from 2011 and the one Melvin Mercedes from 2010. I have an extra set although some of the autos arnt the best like the Young and Daniel Bennett as seen above.

Yes they are this years team set with the exception of the one Jeff Ferrell from 2011 and the one Melvin Mercedes from 2010. I have an extra set although some of the autos arnt the best like the Young and Daniel Bennett as seen above.

Would you be interested in trading a 2012 team set for a 2011 New Hampshire Fisher Cats team set?

gotta give it to Melvin, I got him on a team bat the day he first came to the Whitecaps few years ago, literally looked like a 4 year old learning to write their name. Atleast he kinda has a signature now also are you in need of bobbleheads that maybe you missed?

gotta give it to Melvin, I got him on a team bat the day he first came to the Whitecaps few years ago, literally looked like a 4 year old learning to write their name. Atleast he kinda has a signature now also are you in need of bobbleheads that maybe you missed?

What do you have? Im missing some from the first year they did it. Ive got lots of extras myself.

It seems that black sharpies tend to dry out faster and thin out on the autos when the player has a quick signature. Blue sharpies tend to hold the ink better for some reason.