Whitecaps IP 8/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to the 5th Tiger Friday at the Whitecaps game. Tonights tiger was Dick McAuliffe. He signed everything D. McAuliffe, its seems to be the theme for Tiger Fridays as Jack Morris and Larry Herndon also did only one letter. Anyway got two cards, one ball, and a Tiger Stadium Replica signed. Im giving NIC first dibs on the 67 Topps, but if he doesnt want it, its available.

1968 Topps NFT:
DickMcAuliffeAuto.jpg

1967 Topps FT:
scan0002.jpg

That's some b.s. really, think I will be complaining to the Whitecaps about this, I know its that promoter that is telling them to do this too. If they are gonna keep having these this first initial last name stuff has to end. I didn't mind it for Herndon since it's nearly impossible to get him to sign especially cards but common now... I do want the McAuliffe though. All I know is I hope they don't have Mickey Redmond signing M. Redmond on the 29th

That's some b.s. really, think I will be complaining to the Whitecaps about this, I know its that promoter that is telling them to do this too. If they are gonna keep having these this first initial last name stuff has to end. I didn't mind it for Herndon since it's nearly impossible to get him to sign especially cards but common now... I do want the McAuliffe though. All I know is I hope they don't have Mickey Redmond signing M. Redmond on the 29th

I know what you mean. Im also going to Redmond and hope its not M. Redmond, and also hoping not to get an F. Howard on the 27th. Also one of the reasons I prefer the Griffins signings over Whitecaps.

that never happened last year on Tiger's Fridays and with the Griffins signing's if you don't get a VIP deal you most likely won't be getting an autograph unless you are first in line. A lot of people didn't get auto's for Gibson from what I've heard because they had so many VIP's

that stinks i dont understand why he didnt sign his full name its only 3 more letters to be a full sig, but the cards still look good congrats!!!!

that never happened last year on Tiger's Fridays and with the Griffins signing's if you don't get a VIP deal you most likely won't be getting an autograph unless you are first in line. A lot of people didn't get auto's for Gibson from what I've heard because they had so many VIP's

Yeah last year was fine, as well as the year before when they had the 68 Tigers night. Ive only gone to 2 griffins signings Greg Biffle and Brandon Inge. Both times I was fairly close to the front of the line, but no real issues. I wasnt able to attend Gibson last year,so I wouldnt know about him, but it probably didnt help that he hates signing. ;)