Whitecaps IP 8/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to the last Tiger Friday of the Season. The guest was Frank Howard. I got him on a bobblehead, card, and a ball. I also stayed after the game to get autos from the team. I finished off the last 3 cards of people still there, 2 programs, and I also got 22 of the 25 players each on there own Whitecaps mini helmet. If I can manage to get 3-6 more mini helmets I want to get the other 3 players and the 3 coaches.

Frank Howard Card:
FrankHowardAuto.jpg

Corey Tremble/Hernan Perez/Luis Quinones:
WhitecapsAutos6.jpg

Wade Gaynor Program:
WadeGaynorProgram.jpg

Corey Jones Program:
CoreyJonesProgram.jpg

nice, got a Frank Howard 66 Topps from buddy that went last night, heard he was giving out full sig. whole night and even adding ROY inscription if asked. What do ya know Mr. Promotor from Detroit wasn't there last night either, guess one of his lackey's was there instead of him. I'll be there tommorrow for "The Mick"

nice, got a Frank Howard 66 Topps from buddy that went last night, heard he was giving out full sig. whole night and even adding ROY inscription if asked. What do ya know Mr. Promotor from Detroit wasn't there last night either, guess one of his lackey's was there instead of him. I'll be there tommorrow for "The Mick"

Yeah it was quite a change. He was signing when the gates opened, adding inscriptions as you said, and even posing for pictures. I dont know much about the promoter, but the usual guy was sitting next to him. Best way I can describe him is kinda heavy set, you usally have to give him your item and he gives it to the player. Im also going to be there tomorrow for Mickey. Last baseball game and signing before I have to go back to school and spend all my time on homework :p

Yeah that's the "employee" not the promoter. Hopefully they have nothing to do with Mickey tommorrow. I got a few cards to get done by the other team tommorrow so I'll probably be over on the Loons side before the game and then hopefully finish the last few Whitecaps I need and not have to stay after the game tommorrow. Either way, see ya in a few hours