Whitecaps season finale IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Thought I showed up early enough to get the visiting team Dayton to try getting Tom Browning but nope stood in line for tickets for over 20 minutes. Should have just went to their bus after the game was over but I was hoping to maybe get a "namer" bat from someone on the Whitecaps. Got nothing since it was a day game and tons of kids were being coached by parents to run up the stairs and ask players as soon as they came out. So needless to say nobody really gave to much out.
Kyle Ryan, Brennan Smith, Ernie Young and Jason Krizan (all but Krizan FT)
0903121753.jpg
Eugenio Suarez OMLB, this kid batted .300 all year pretty much, ended up under though. He should definately be jumping to double a next season, think he is going to play winter ball as well. Wouldn't have gotten him on a ball if I had gotten Browning before the game
0903121749.jpg

Congrats. Nice pick with Suarez, I kept debating on getting him on a MWL ball I had lying around, but never did it.