who gets this card? Mrmopar or Loyalty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If anyone knows how to contact the poster of that video, I would love to have a scan of both sides of the card (in case it doesn't hit ebay), so that I may keep it in my scan collection.

mrmopar - I believe it might be the same seller which sold the 8-auto card I posted here last week that sold for over $2K.

Brian

Man, a card that rare and nice and it looked like the sealing of the pack caused indentations in the card, did you guys see that? Maybe I am too picky but how can they let that happen?

AJ - How about this? I'll let you win it and we can just keep it at my house? :p

Thanks
Craig

Or, you can get Mrmopar in on the fun. The three of you can buy it and keep it in your treehouse - a la Bart Simpson, Millhouse and Martin did with issue no. 1 of Radioactive Man in Three Men and a Comic Book.

Of course, that ended badly.

Please tell me I'm not the only Simpsons freak here.

Whatever happens, that's a pretty great card.

-Casey

Or, you can get Mrmopar in on the fun. The three of you can buy it and keep it in your treehouse - a la Bart Simpson, Millhouse and Martin did with issue no. 1 of Radioactive Man in Three Men and a Comic Book.

Of course, that ended badly.

Please tell me I'm not the only Simpsons freak here.

Whatever happens, that's a pretty great card.

-Casey

Simpson Freak #2! Great episode - "Dried apricots? Almond paste? Sauerkraut candy!"

Also Bart selling beer at his lemonade stand! Classic!

Now, back on topic....Great card. :eek:

Card sold in the $900 range. The buyer has won 4 cards in the last month, all lower high dollar purchases of prospects in FB (one might have been hockey). No indication they collect a certain player or even baseball for that matter. I'm thinking this is yet another case of someone with too much money who buys shiny cards that catch their eye, leaving us player collectors with middle of the road budgets longing! I went for the moon and tried with a $555 bid (would have set a personal record for the highest price paid for a card/memorabilia item) and was beat down severely!