Who is the 80's King/Queen on the Bench?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have the 1989 Fleer Baseball League Leaders, but I have the whole 44 cards set + 6 logo Stickers. Interested?

also
1982 Drakes #28 Rose
1988 Woolworth #6 Ryan

Mike

Probably not interested in the whole BB LL set since I am only looking for 3 of them at this point but it would also depend on what you are trading for. Very interested in the other two, I will check out your wantlist and let you know.

I have the 85 Doruss Ryne Sandberg box card, and also the 89/90 Kmart sandberg plus a few of the Canseco's The Cubs are right now on a auction of ebay that ends in 2 days so if it doesn't sell I can pull those out for you... Would take Puckett in return

I have the 85 Doruss Ryne Sandberg box card, and also the 89/90 Kmart sandberg plus a few of the Canseco's The Cubs are right now on a auction of ebay that ends in 2 days so if it doesn't sell I can pull those out for you... Would take Puckett in return

Don't have a lot of Puckett to trade, but this is what I do have.

1991 Fleer Pro-visions 1 of 12
1991 Jimmy Dean 11 of 25
1991 Topps 300
1992 Pinnacle 20
1992 Score 100 Superstars 7
1993 UD 565
1994 Topps 100
1994 Topps 607
1994 Topps Finest 204
1995 Score 237

I have a complete set of the 81 fleer stickers that I dont much care about and they are in mint shape.
looking for anything Jeter I need, RGIII rookies, Riggins in a redskins uni, or certain yankees autos/gu.
I also may have a bunch of the Topps glossy you are looking for, but I have to do a little rooting.

I have a complete set of the 81 fleer stickers that I dont much care about and they are in mint shape.
looking for anything Jeter I need, RGIII rookies, Riggins in a redskins uni, or certain yankees autos/gu.
I also may have a bunch of the Topps glossy you are looking for, but I have to do a little rooting.

What BV are we talking on the fleer set?

Don't have a lot of Puckett to trade, but this is what I do have.

1991 Jimmy Dean 11 of 25
1992 Score 100 Superstars 7
1994 Topps Finest 204
1995 Score 237

These would be the three that I need, Cubs auction has 13 hrs left and no bids I will pull them just in case.

I also found Jose Canseco 89 Topps UK mini,87 Fleer Sluggers/Pitchers,87 Fleer Sticker Card,86 Fleer Sticker Card,86 Fleer League Leaders,87 Donruss Highlights W/ McGwire, Roger Clemens 87 Fleer Award Winners, and I should also have the 89 Fleer Heroes of Baseball Mark McGwire.

I know you said you didn't have much else for Puckett but do you have any extra Topps Glossy Send ins? Otherwise I can look at your tradebait.

Thanks

I also found Jose Canseco 89 Topps UK mini,87 Fleer Sluggers/Pitchers,87 Fleer Sticker Card,86 Fleer Sticker Card,86 Fleer League Leaders,87 Donruss Highlights W/ McGwire, Roger Clemens 87 Fleer Award Winners, and I should also have the 89 Fleer Heroes of Baseball Mark McGwire.

I know you said you didn't have much else for Puckett but do you have any extra Topps Glossy Send ins? Otherwise I can look at your tradebait.

Thanks

Here are a few more Kirbys I can trade...
1987 Donruss Regular Issue 149 ExMt+/NrMt-
1988 Donruss Regular Issue 368 NrMt
1988 Score 653 NrMt
1989 Classic Purple 176 ExMt+ (a few touches along dark colored edges)
1989 Topps Regular Issue 403 NrMt

There may be some glossy send-ins in this trade list...
https://sites.google.com/site/brianscardsandmore/cards-for-trade-2

I can probably hit a whole bunch of those...I would be looking for Red Sox in return. Do you have a list of Sox cards available?
Thanks,
Scott

I can probably hit a whole bunch of those...I would be looking for Red Sox in return. Do you have a list of Sox cards available?
Thanks,
Scott

I take pride in having an organized inventory and I even tried to go through it and attach the team to the cards, but what an undertaking and it never got completed. That is the long answer to no, I don't have a list of just Red Sox. I have stars from the 80's by player on my trade page and some random stuff from the 90's.

It would be easier for me to check your wantlist if you have one.

Here are a few more Kirbys I can trade...
1987 Donruss Regular Issue 149 ExMt+/NrMt-
1988 Donruss Regular Issue 368 NrMt
1988 Score 653 NrMt
1989 Classic Purple 176 ExMt+ (a few touches along dark colored edges)
1989 Topps Regular Issue 403 NrMt

There may be some glossy send-ins in this trade list...
https://sites.google.com/site/brianscardsandmore/cards-for-trade-2

Okay looked through the trade list and here is what I came up with
you get
Sandberg, (box card and 90 kmart)
Clemens (87f aw)
Canseco (87 d hl, 86f LL, 86f stick card, 87f st card, 89 topps Uk, 87f Slug/pitch)
McGwire (89f Heroes)
Eric Davis (1987ish Louisville Slugger Glove Card) This one is a beauty)

for the four Puckett's mentioned earlier and...
81 topps pete rose #180
82 Topps Robin Yount #321
83 Topps George Brett #600
84 Topps Wade Boggs #30
86 Topps Roger Clemens #661

If that is too much in my favor I can rifle through and try to find some more for you... Thanks

Okay looked through the trade list and here is what I came up with
you get
Sandberg, (box card and 90 kmart)
Clemens (87f aw)
Canseco (87 d hl, 86f LL, 86f stick card, 87f st card, 89 topps Uk, 87f Slug/pitch)
McGwire (89f Heroes)
Eric Davis (1987ish Louisville Slugger Glove Card) This one is a beauty)

for the four Puckett's mentioned earlier and...
81 topps pete rose #180
82 Topps Robin Yount #321
83 Topps George Brett #600
84 Topps Wade Boggs #30
86 Topps Roger Clemens #661

If that is too much in my favor I can rifle through and try to find some more for you... Thanks

Even with the condition deducts on the Boggs and Rose, it's a little too heavy on your side, I would be ok with it if we took the Clemens out, still in your favor this way. If you want to try to dig, thats cool too, just giving out options.