Who uses COMC-- Have a couple questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Was wandering if anyone here used COMC to sell their cards. Was wandering what you have to do to start there. Do you just send in cards and they list, post and all that? Also how do you price them or do they do that?

Any help would be greatly appreiated

Thanks,
Dennis

You follow all of their directions listed and mail them in. It will a few weeks for all of your cards to be scanned and posted by COMC. As soon as they are posted, the $0.25 per card fee will be applied to your account. Unless you already have a positive balance, you will begin with a negative balance. Pricing is totally up to you. You will have the chance to see your card side by side with others who have the same card for sale to get a feel of what people are asking for the same card. COMC does provide a suggested retail price.

Hope this helps.

So i don't have to have a list of cards i am sending? I have about 110 so far that i want to send in, nothing to big but was hoping to start selling some and just use the money on cards on the site.

Thanks,
Dennis

Nope, just package them up and send them in. They do let you go negative with your credits on submissions. The one thing I usually tell people is check the price of the card on the site - if you can't sell it for at least $1, I don't send it in.

So i don't have to have a list of cards i am sending? I have about 110 so far that i want to send in, nothing to big but was hoping to start selling some and just use the money on cards on the site.

Thanks,
Dennis

Nope, just package them up and send them in. They do let you go negative with your credits on submissions. The one thing I usually tell people is check the price of the card on the site - if you can't sell it for at least $1, I don't send it in.

I'd say that is very good advice, not worth hassling with 5 and 10 cent cards, though I see plenty of those on there!