WHO765 IS THE WINNER!!! Contest: Two simple steps.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a box of random cards that I'd like to giveaway to one of my fellow Benchies, but I have 2 simple steps that must be met to be eligible for the contest.

1. Pick a number 1 to 50

2. Tell me your favorite guilty pleasure song. (Mine is "Staying Alive" by The Bee Gees).

The cards will be a mix of commons, stars, rookies, a few inserts and even a GU card of Adrian Gonzalez.

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited:
i'll take number 23 , please....

as for the song , i have 8 to 10 that i just CAN NOT get enough of , but for the sake of this contest i'll go with save me by remy zero (fir those not aware , that was used as the theme song for the show smallville)....

Since my normal number was already chosen....I will go with #11.

Guilty pleasure song......so many to choose from -- I want to make it Bad Blood from Taylor Swift, but that doesn't feel guilty enough...so I am going Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen.

Thank you for the contest!

Hey all, how about #27, and my favorite guilty pleasure song: how about Trinidad by Eddie Money!

Thanks for the contest, Billy, and God Bless!

Kevin

#'s picked so far. No winner yet, but some great songs being mentioned. If the winning number isn't picked by Friday night, the winner will be the closest to my number.

6, 7, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 23, 25, 27, 33, 44

Thanks to all for playing,
Billy

#'s picked so far. No winner yet, but some great songs being mentioned. If the winning number isn't picked by Friday night, the winner will be the closest to my number.

3, 6, 7, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 23, 25, 27, 33, 38, 44

Thanks to all for playing,
Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.