Whos good at signing??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socal2b2

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Looking for some pretty Big Names who are good at signing?? Baseball Basketball football, the better they are or were would be awesome.

Thanks for all the help!

Chuck Bednarik, Vince Papale are a few that were pretty quick for me. Check the database for some of your favorite players and see how their signing habits are.

Joe Dumars, Dan Majerle, Robert Parish to name a couple retired players. I remember seeing some Peyton Manning successes.

I'm right there with you on that fence. I have heard that story, but would have to look at a lot more IP examples to know if this is truly the case. Right now, I'm leaning towards the TTM being the real deal.

That's really the "risk" you take with TTMing. You're really going on faith that these athletes are signing themselves.

True. More of a risk today than it was in, say, the late 1970's, when Joe Dimaggio's sister would sign for him. Back then ghost signing was practically unheard of. Today, usually all you would need to do to assess whether or not something is authentic is to compare authenticated examples with a TTM.