Who's the player that you can never pull out of a pack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bombie1138

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm just throwing this out there for comments,..
For years and years I been pulling certain player commons out of pack breaks,.Jeters,,Pujols,Cal Jr.,Maddux,..You get the picture,...I also pull David Wright cards for a old trading buddy for a future trade and I have noticed after a few years that I really don't pull many of his cards,..actually rarely pull them.
My stack of him compared to the others is really small.,.Now I do take in account that the bigger stars get a few more cards per set but the ratio is unreal,..Call me strange to say the least I guess,but its just a weird nuance in my collecting world,..

Had to share,

Clint

I seem to never pull cards that I can get signed ttm. I always get cards of major, popular guys, but can never seem to get rookies or prospects.

The worst for me was Dave Valle. I need him to complete three sets as a kid and did not understand card shops back then. Took me forever to find a Dave Valle card in all three Topps sets.

Currently the toughest player for me to get has been Orlando Cabrera. He stopped me from completing two sets recently. I usually have to buy his card for 15 to 25 cents.