Why do members act this way? why would someone treat a fellow member like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I hear you there. Blank replies and unanswered pm's or posts. That problem follows us everywhere though.

I do find that at least here there are a handfull of people I consider friends.

Yeah it does.

I will be another one of your friends on here too... :) Plus we are both Red Sox fans!

I have been on a few places in my time and I do have to say the bench is the BEST site out there. Seems like people here are more mature and it is better watched. Topps was my main site being I was there for almost 10 years but that site went down when they closed there main posting page. So I tryed a few other sites and it seems like almost every single post gets into a fight. One example was I was on one site and posted (3 days into the season) how proud I was of my fave. player Ryan howard. right off the bat i was bashed and fights broke out. I was like WOW.
But this site Rocks the best!

thanks guys for reaffirming what i thought true and that is that treating others like that doesnt have to be a norm for trading online

on another note a bvg 6.5 like mine just sold for 500. that shows how amazingly volitale the prices on this card are and that im justified in wanting to take offers rather then sell myself short

It's very simple, some people like to put down others to make themselves feel better and others are always looking for a fight. It is easy for them to hide behind their computer and make comments. Neshek's board and fcb are basically just a buncha threads of people arguing for what seems to be no reason. Whats funny is I have a bvg 9, I have contemplated cracking for a PSA 9 or 10. Just never cracked a case before and I'd be scared to ruin card. Seems those older cards don't sell well with bvg holders. Concept is pre 2000ish use PSA, new cards bgs seems to be the way to go. No idea why bvg hasn't caught on with collectors.

thanks guys for reaffirming what i thought true and that is that treating others like that doesnt have to be a norm for trading online

on another note a bvg 6.5 like mine just sold for 500. that shows how amazingly volitale the prices on this card are and that im justified in wanting to take offers rather then sell myself short
How does 10 bucks sound? :eek: :)
willy.gifwilly.gifwilly.gif

How does 10 bucks sound? :eek: :)
willy.gifwilly.gifwilly.gif

deal lol. but seriously when i made the thread taking offers someone posted telling me that since the last one sold for 320 basically i should expect 260-280 on the boards because i wouldnt be paying fees and people would probably pay gift since i have a good rep. but the 500 dollar price shows how inconsistent these are. im not going to sell it for 260-280 lol

banned for life there.......... best thing that ever happened to me !

deal lol. but seriously when i made the thread taking offers someone posted telling me that since the last one sold for 320 basically i should expect 260-280 on the boards because i wouldnt be paying fees and people would probably pay gift since i have a good rep. but the 500 dollar price shows how inconsistent these are. im not going to sell it for 260-280 lol

Noone can tell you how much you sell it for. Untill you get the offer you feel safe with then go for it. Untill then its your card to do with what you want..

I'm on here for my baseball needs and I use SCF for other sports since there aren't as many non-baseball users than over here. I also met some friends who live in my area from that site.

yea the replies were deleted, when someone posts something like that in a thread of mine i pm the link to a mod and they are usually quick to get it removed.

they are widely inconsistent on what they go for on ebay. a 6.5 sold for 320 a couple days ago then a 6 went for 325 the next day. a psa 7 got 900 recently on a best offer. so they are incredibly inconsistent which is why im taking offers. i stuck it on ebay with a bin of 700 with best offers because i figure if someone is willing to pay a ton more then average for them then they might as well buy mine lol

Side note... you can not compare PSA and BVG sale prices. They are two very different beasts.