Why do these sell for so much??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Card chase

I remember seeing these at Wal-Mart sitting on the shelf collecting dust. You would think that whoever is bidding on these must not know that 99.9% of them include nothing but junk packs.

Yea and these seem to sell for well over the $20 retail price. I actually received a couple of these for my birthday one year and while they were a really fun box break I would never pay 4X retail for one!

I think it is a classic case of the seller being a "salesman". He really plays it up like the buyer has a reasonable shot of pulling the Mantle.

Kind of like the guys that sell the 2001 Bowman Chrome packs on ebay advertising the Pujols AUTO RC. People should do their homework....the Pujols was a REDEMPTION.

Tim

I think it is a classic case of the seller being a "salesman". He really plays it up like the buyer has a reasonable shot of pulling the Mantle.

Kind of like the guys that sell the 2001 Bowman Chrome packs on ebay advertising the Pujols AUTO RC. People should do their homework....the Pujols was a REDEMPTION.

Tim

That is what I don't understand about the online box sellers, selling 01 Bow. Chrome for $400+ a box. You can't even get pujols base rc's in there.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online