Wilkerson Strikes Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The second Curtis Wilkerson signing has been completed. Here's the haul:

Signing2-1.jpg
Signing2-2.jpg
Signing2-3.jpg
Signing2-4.jpg

Actually a few in there for myself this time LOL

did you go up to north texas baseball academy to get it done? we were up there a couple of weeks ago and some dude brought in a huge cubs flag that used to hang at wrigley.he was traveling around the usa getting as many cubs from the 80s to sign as possible...he was wearing it like a cape...very strange indeed..wilkerson is a cool cat, he got totally housed at the rangers winter banquet a couple of weeks ago..

nice haul, i dig the old school omaha royals card...

did you go up to north texas baseball academy to get it done? we were up there a couple of weeks ago and some dude brought in a huge cubs flag that used to hang at wrigley.he was traveling around the usa getting as many cubs from the 80s to sign as possible...he was wearing it like a cape...very strange indeed..wilkerson is a cool cat, he got totally housed at the rangers winter banquet a couple of weeks ago..

nice haul, i dig the old school omaha royals card...

LOL Do you know him or were you just at the banquet? You at least had to be there to know what happened to him :D He completely missed FanFest because of it.

And no, these weren't done at NTBA. He's an acquaintance that I know through my roommate. He dislikes getting mail at home, so I found a way for him to make a little money and make people happy that need his autograph for sets or team collections.

LOL Do you know him or were you just at the banquet? You at least had to be there to know what happened to him :D He completely missed FanFest because of it.

And no, these weren't done at NTBA. He's an acquaintance that I know through my roommate. He dislikes getting mail at home, so I found a way for him to make a little money and make people happy that need his autograph for sets or team collections.

That's funny. :) I was at the banquet and my brother bought him a drink there(my nephew takes lessons from him and attends the NTBA agility sessions too) and I saw him. He took my nephew back to the players-only area afterwards and my nephew got some autos because of him... I then attended fan fest the next day and when i went through the alumni line, i noticed he was not there. The PR lady told me,"Curtis is under the weather today.." I laughed and said, yeah, i saw him last night. She said, "Oh, well then you understand why he missed today."

Funny stuff. He's a good guy, next time I go up there I need to get some George Wright and DeWayne Vaughn stuff signed...

That's funny. :) I was at the banquet and my brother bought him a drink there(my nephew takes lessons from him and attends the NTBA agility sessions too) and I saw him. He took my nephew back to the players-only area afterwards and my nephew got some autos because of him... I then attended fan fest the next day and when i went through the alumni line, i noticed he was not there. The PR lady told me,"Curtis is under the weather today.." I laughed and said, yeah, i saw him last night. She said, "Oh, well then you understand why he missed today."

Funny stuff. He's a good guy, next time I go up there I need to get some George Wright and DeWayne Vaughn stuff signed...

I was wondering if he was at fan fest or not, haha. That was one of the few times that we didn't make it through the alumni line. Did they have someone there to replace him or just have one less person for that time slot?

no one replaced him... he was supposed to be with pete o'brien, osteen coolbaugh & luis ortiz...but no dice...he had crown and coca-cola itis i believe...