Will 50/50 for the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers or work out trades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would you do any visiting teams? I need a few of the coaches and I'll be spending most of my time here on the Loons, so it would help me a lot.

i might need some arnetts (i am coming opening day).........i can get the snappers anyone u need?

The only ones i need are hicks and maybe morales-but i saw in your other post you are not going to get them

i can get you morales i have enough of him...running otta stuff.......hicks i wont have enough stuff on...

why dont we just trade arnett for morales 8x10s?
you gonna be at opening day tomorrow?
cause i could bring an arnett photo up there and the morales and you could get me the arnett signed and once you do that I'd give you a morales 8x10 i already got signed.

no i will not be there-i am gone for about two weeks-
if i find out someone is going to the game i will contact you and work this out

hey watch for arnett...on opening day he was sitting right behind home plate tracking pitches for the whole doubleheader got him 4/4

they tried to cover him up in the middle of the row with a hoodie.......im gonna be in appleton for when they play beloit 3rd row next to the snappers dugout. Some of the players owe me game usedstuff for pictures i gave them (i had deals set in place at the begining of the year) so the front office just gave me ticketts. Ill be there the sunday game.

get hicks while he signs if ur going to those games he is hard to get i have him 22 times in 10 games....not the easiest graph