Will accept any hall of fame trade bait. Updated trade list 4/22/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi, I can really use the 2010 BDP Gold Stanton RC...I really only have rookie cards for trade myself. PLMK if there's any rookies you would be interested in and I can get you a list.

Thanks
Kirby

The rookie trade list is actually my pc so I can only trade for rare pc items or better rookies. I do know I really want a 2008 bowman chrome clayton Kershaw if you have one. Will have to add of course. Or I can look at a trade list if you have one.

Right now I don't see anything I would trade the Stanton for. Want to hold it for a other young rookie or if the price increase.

Right now I don't see anything I would trade the Stanton for. Want to hold it for a other young rookie or if the price increase.

Any certain players besides Kershaw you would be looking for? I have a lot of PC RCs not listed on that thread. PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

Bryce harper mike trout and I can look at a phillies list but it needs to be better than the Stanton. Like a gold bowman chrome freddy glavis.