Will be working on the 2020 Topps Update gold set! Getting 2 jumbo and one regular box!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Luis! I need both of them...I have a few cards of PR players that I can mail to in trade.....If its okay with u I'll post it tomorrow morning....Have to get up for the trading war! Happy Holidays, David PS thanks for the help!

Great! I'll mail the two cards via PWE if OK with you. Thank you for another trade.

PS: Can you briefly explain "trading war"?

Luis

Great! I'll mail the two cards via PWE if OK with you. Thank you for another trade.

PS: Can you briefly explain "trading war"?

Luis
Its when two people or more...go head to head trying to win the totm... Trader of the Month.....Check out the total of the transaction and You'll see me and u know who. Happy Holidays, David

I'm making one set of the updates and one gold set and not the gold foil........ So I should have lots of inserts or bases to trade for the gold. Best regards, David U-194 Justin Verlander Astros 0807/2020.
I have the Trout U-292 for trade. More a basketball and football guy, Boston stuff, but would entertain any offer even tradebait

Anything Washington Nationals, if none of those just post it up as free cards.

Thanks
Should have a few Nationals.....will take time....let u know later tonight....squirrel....just ran by on the fench.......going for the acorn tree. Holidays Holidays, David PS waiting for Vons food delivery and then taking off with my $100.00 gift cards to Target....let their be retail baseball cases!

Okay...found a few just on my dinning table (where I do all my trading) ...Its a mess.....Heres a short list for u to pick from: 85th 35th Juan Soto Nationals 85TC-3 , 2020 Topps Update Bryce Harper Nationals rainbow U-279. Welcome to Philly Bryce Harper: 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 15, 20. Let me know which ones u need and don't mind it if the answer is all of them. However, the trade cannot be posted at this time.....on 12/22/2020 or Tues is okay. Happy Holidays, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online