Will be working on the 2020 Topps Update gold set! Getting 2 jumbo and one regular box!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry..only have his base card from update. Looking for anything else? Best regards, David
I can use his base card, also looking for these update base: 53, 146, 267. Otherwise pretty much any Cardinals inserts/parallels or anything from my wantlist.

I can use his base card, also looking for these update base: 53, 146, 267. Otherwise pretty much any Cardinals inserts/parallels or anything from my wantlist.
I have all of the base cards u listed and of cardinals inserts....Decades Best St. Louis Cardinals team and 85TB-43 35th of Lou Brock Cardinals .. All o f theses for one of the gold (as there a tough pull 1:18 in hobby and 1:5 in Jumbos..your choice and u can go the pwe route. Let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David

I'm making one set of the updates and one gold set and not the gold foil........ So I should have lots of inserts or bases to trade for the gold. Best regards, David U-194 Justin Verlander Astros 0807/2020.
do you have any extra Randy Arozarena from your cases i'll take whatever you have plz

David I pulled these two today that you need:

U-98 Jose Iglesias
U-233 Mike Montgomery

I'm looking for any Topps Black borders /69 in return, Im certain I will buy more packs so if you would like me to set these two aside for now or I can send them now and then I can build up a better amount for you? lmk
Thanks,
Barry

David I pulled these two today that you need:

U-98 Jose Iglesias
U-233 Mike Montgomery

I'm looking for any Topps Black borders /69 in return, Im certain I will buy more packs so if you would like me to set these two aside for now or I can send them now and then I can build up a better amount for you? lmk
Thanks,
Barry
I have a 2020 Topps Update black of Bryce Harper Nationals U-279 40/69 that I can trade for three golds from the updates that I need. Let me know. Best regards, David

David,
If you could set the Harper aside as I will do the same with the two gold I have that you need, and give me the day tomorrow to round you up a third, that would be great!
thanks
Barry