Will i ever see it again??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsrsn5

Prospect
Hey everyone, about 2 weeks ago I sent a request out to Mr. Whitey Herzog and since he is a great signer, I thought I would get it back relatively quick. I usually use a big envelope to send and a smaller one that I don't have to fold up for the SASE. I am a little worried because I sent a 4x6 photo and card, it was the first time I have sent a photo so I had to fold another big envelope for the SASE and I'm afraid it was damage during delivery because it was too thick. Do you think it is lost or am I just being paranoid?

Thanks, Dylan

Whitey usually takes a bit, plus you have to add in the fact it is holiday time.. so I bet the mail will be moving a bit slower this time of year. Give it a bit you will probably see it..

First to answer your question - I've been doing TTM for over 20 years and have folded numerous envelopes to fit inside others. I have literally had only a handful that have come back damaged.

Second, you need to be patient with TTM requests. Just because someone receives player X back in 7 days doesn't mean that you will get the same result. You can receive the same player back in 3 days or 13 months. It's all a crapshoot. Most of the good signers will eventually return your items. Give it some more time and you will get it back. But remember to have fun with the hobby. Otherwise, it isn't a hobby.

Thanks for the advice, I am usually pretty patient with the TTM requests but I was just worried because it was the first time sending a bigger envelope, but I will remember your advice, thanks again, Dylan :)