Will someone please explain all the 2010 Topps #661 Stephen Strasburg cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

otgoal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I see many different #661 Topps Stephen Strasburg cards.
Similar poses, "RC" logo in different places, factory set, Million Card Giveaway, update set, etc.
How many different ones are there?
Thanks.

There are 6 different ones not including Gold #'d 2010, black #'d 59
661a from million card giveaway
661b from factory set
661c Million card giveaway auto
661d came in update
661e SP variation from update
661f Pie in the face from update

There are 6 different ones not including Gold #'d 2010, black #'d 59
661a from million card giveaway
661b from factory set
661c Million card giveaway auto
661d came in update
661e SP variation from update
661f Pie in the face from update

Do you know which versions have the gold and black parallels? Also, do they have the wal-mart and target parallels too?

Thanks, Trishlp.
That's quite a list. I pulled one from an update pack today and see there's a big difference in the values.
Thanks again.

The biggest issue I have with this is that there are 5 different versions all #661. I have 2 from the update set. One will go with my 2010 set and one will go with my update set. Beyond that - I DONT CARE.

Thanks,

Jeff

They did make it easy for people who just want one #661 to complete their set, like Jeff. IMO they really screwed the people who bought the original MCG #661. They were really expensive. Now they're kind of insignificant.

they should hvae just kept numbering these as #662, 663, 664 or whatever...would have been much easier on everyone involved...the MCG should have just been #'d MCG or whatver...the Auto could have been MCG-A...or the Update should have "U" in there...would have been a lot easier to keep track of them all.

they should hvae just kept numbering these as #662, 663, 664 or whatever...would have been much easier on everyone involved...the MCG should have just been #'d MCG or whatver...the Auto could have been MCG-A...or the Update should have "U" in there...would have been a lot easier to keep track of them all.

I agree completely. I knew what I was getting but still if it is in the Update box it should have an Update number. Same for the Garza #399 Pie in the Face that I got.

Thanks,

Jeff