Will Topps replace my card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthewbritton

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,
I opened a hobby box of '09 Topps Series 2 for Christmas and got one SP (Frank Robinson, 400). The problem is that it was the only card in the whole box that was damaged. Here are some pics:
DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0019.jpg

This card got stamped in the pack sealer. Couple of questions: Would Topps replace this card? If so, how would I get ahold of them? Anyone dealt with something similar before?

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:
They will replace it with the same card, but they will want you to send all the wrappers and the box code (printed inside) or UPC with it, and the receipt. If you don't have a receipt you're at their mercy but they'll probably still replace it with a note that says "replaced as one time courtesy".
Send it to:
Topps Company
401 York Avenue
Duryea, PA 18642
Attn: Consumer Relations Department

They will replace it with the same card, but they will want you to send all the wrappers and the box code (printed inside) or UPC with it, and the receipt. If you don't have a receipt you're at their mercy but they'll probably still replace it with a note that says "replaced as one time courtesy".
Send it to:
Topps Company
401 York Avenue
Duryea, PA 18642
Attn: Consumer Relations Department

Well dang. I have none of those three items anymore. I may just have to be content with my janked SP card. Thanks for the info, though. I'll keep it in mind in case it happens again in the future.

Go out, purchase another pack + another receipt. You can send those in along with robinson stating it came in one of those packs. I've done that before after I've lost my receipts before.