Winner is r5-grnd-pndr! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
FRANK THOMAS AUTO CONTEST!
  • Please check the list of previous winners. As more winners (one at a time) will be allowed back into the contests!

• Pick a number from 1 to 75 for the contest. This is your number till the end of the contest! If u pick a duplicate number of someone's pick....don't edit your selection...just post another selection and indicate the reason why!

• Good Morning everyone! Your playing for a 2017 Topps Museum Frank Thomas Auto 04/25!!

• Must have at least 5 Bench points to enter and previous winners from my contests on this list cannot enter : rl16, reickholt, biggun61, BBonds25, Jack, rotorob, hurls88, tglg, Prd3515!, Baseball24, Yankees1, 89Giants, Joshuadavidson, FATDOG333, Boots,Trapped212, Reddoght, jlackey40, Benski3, Seawolf17, bfd13, Deputy Doopie, Andydrummond, Bobby813, 3greyhounds, bb3p, T.rooster, ragtop12, mrknicks, Jaybo374, Quota, mm1sub, Chavezforprez, Grapler135, jordanrulz, Rhuburb Runner, tom szczygiel, neemann, 558561, Tennelson55, Beachbum, cubsfan1313,Camsue, DaSoxFan, Katester44, brj38464,LEONOFNJ, nquarry

• If no winner... contest will continue till next Sunday and Winner will be the closest to the winning number. If its a tie, I'll break the tie with a coin toss (four quarters and the one with the most heads wins).

• Good luck to everyone! Best regards, David
  • Winner is r5-grnd-pndr! Contest is closed! Winning number was 12 and the closest is the number was r5-grnd-pndr!

Last edited:
Can't enter, but wish I could as The Big Hurt was one of my favorites and is oin my PC. That being said, having won a Johnny Bench auto card, I' still a veryhappt camper.
Thanks for all of your contests David!
Boots

Can't enter, but wish I could as The Big Hurt was one of my favorites and is oin my PC. That being said, having won a Johnny Bench auto card, I' still a veryhappt camper.
Thanks for all of your contests David!
Boots
You're welcome and I'll be having a Christmas contest which will be open to all members and winners....but must have at least 15 bench points/had to members with zero points win and they never became bench members!! Best wishes, David

I'll be looking forward to it!
Boots

You're welcome and I'll be having a Christmas contest which will be open to all members and winners....but must have at least 15 bench points/had to members with zero points win and they never became bench members!! Best wishes, David

Status
Not open for further replies.