WINNER - sgbt4 - please close - September Hit Streak Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And away we go on the final edition (for this year) of the Hit Streak Contest. Only 10 contestants this time around. And only one stepping up to the sidebet challenge (gonavy0806).

Through the first ten days:

three strikes: fatrat, 47mklsm, mm1sub, anglinomics, mrknicks

two strikes: katester44, tgutta, sam123, sgbt4,gonavy0804

one strike: none

no strikes: none

First to go down swinging this time is fatrat.

Adding some intrique this month - gonavy0804 goes from zero strikes to two strikes in one day - the use of Buster Posey twice this month costs him his second strike.

5 are gone - 5 are left, all with two strikes. It is one and done from here on out for everyone.

Ouch - I should have paid closer attention. I also wish I would have known earlier because there's no way I would have picked BILLY BUTLER as my last chance! Oh well, Go Royals :)

Ouch - I should have paid closer attention. I also wish I would have known earlier because there's no way I would have picked BILLY BUTLER as my last chance! Oh well, Go Royals :)

Off the hook - Butler has a hit tonight!

Picks must be in by first pitch of first game. Today that is 12:35. Looks like one selection has not yet been made. Thanks.

Quick update since I can't bump yet - no one bounced from games on the 12th, everyone still alive and kicking.

Last edited:
Looks like you jinxed me a few days ago predicting my demise. Let me know what card you'd like from my list - it should be 95% up to date. Have a great weekend.
Brian

And away we go on the final edition (for this year) of the Hit Streak Contest. Only 10 contestants this time around. And only one stepping up to the sidebet challenge (gonavy0806).

Through fourteen days:

three strikes: fatrat, 47mklsm, mm1sub, anglinomics, mrknicks, tgutta, sam123, gonavy0804

two strikes: katester44, sgbt4

one strike: none

no strikes: none

First to go down swinging this time is fatrat.

For the third month in a row, the last person to get a strike ends up not winning it all. Three more have disappeared leaving only two in the hunt for this months prize.

Winner for September - SGBT4!

Hope everyone had some fun with the contest this year. April is only 6 months away!

Winner for September - SGBT4!

Hope everyone had some fun with the contest this year. April is only 6 months away!

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but aren't we still tied ? I also had a strike on the 15th. I had Braun originally, but I changed to Cargo (the good old gut feel :eek:)

Scott

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but aren't we still tied ? I also had a strike on the 15th. I had Braun originally, but I changed to Cargo (the good old gut feel :eek:)

Scott

A solid question, but it was time to wrap it up for the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.