Working 2013 Silver Ice set! Have lots of inserts from bowman for trading!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David,
I found another stack that I had picked up in June but I haven't done much trading since then so they were just sitting in a box. I also have 54, 55, 69, 103, 127, 153, 155, 159, 185
I will put them aside for you. If you pick up any more Bowman Platinum please let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Thanks,
Trish

Okay! I'll hold anything new coming in for the silver ice cards you have....I'm including a gold from the 2013 bowman platinum of Manny Machado with the other cards. Best regards, David

David, Thanks I willl add in one of the cards I just found to todays trade to try to even it out some. My friend is doing the gold (Non-Prospect) and all of the insert sets from Bowman Platinum along with a Yankees team set so if you have some of them lmk and I can send you the updated list.
Thanks,
Trish

David, Thanks I willl add in one of the cards I just found to todays trade to try to even it out some. My friend is doing the gold (Non-Prospect) and all of the insert sets from Bowman Platinum along with a Yankees team set so if you have some of them lmk and I can send you the updated list.
Thanks,
Trish

Pm sent with a list of the non-prospect gold cards that I have. Best regards, David