Working 2013 Silver Ice set! Have lots of inserts from bowman for trading!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, do you still need Silver Ice #38 Gio Gonzalez
I am looking for 2013 Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemptions
tom [email protected] or send PM

Hi Tom! Only got one wrapper redemption pack back....I had a second done of Friday and nothing..I guess they reached the 10,000.00 pack limit in only two days? I should have a few on the second post on this thread. Let me know. Best regards, David

I have 96 Jordan Zimmermann Silver Ice, can you do PWE trade for 171 Paco Rodriguez Silver Ice?

-jeff

David, what ever you can spare is fine ,Post a trade ,I will continue to look for more of your Silver Ice wants.
I think I found over 25-35 for you so far, Tom
[email protected]
Hi Tom! I think I have most of them....I'll give you at least two of them for the trade. Posting trade, please confirm it.
David, I can use silver ice 81 Lee. don't have any Bowman to trade..anything else?

Thanks,
John
Hi John! Any current twin player from any brand or year will do for the trade and you can use PWE....Let me know and I'll post the trade. Best regards, David

I have 96 Jordan Zimmermann Silver Ice, can you do PWE trade for 171 Paco Rodriguez Silver Ice? I can do that and Pwe is okay....just heads up..I'm on vacation so it won't be till mon or tues of next for me to mail it out to u. Best regards, David

-jeff

Updating list and the trading list is up for any type of trades besides the silver ice....however, for the silver ice cards...I'll trade in your favor and theses trades take priority. Best regards, David

Last edited:
David- I have 3 silver ice cards you need 20, 24, 30. In my Bowman Platinum thread you posted you have some O's and Yankees from that set to trade would you trade them toward the silver Ice cards? If so please let me know what you have. I can probably find some Twins cards from Bowman or Bowman platinum to add in also if needed.
Thanks,
Trish

David- I have 3 silver ice cards you need 20, 24, 30. In my Bowman Platinum thread you posted you have some O's and Yankees from that set to trade would you trade them toward the silver Ice cards? If so please let me know what you have. I can probably find some Twins cards from Bowman or Bowman platinum to add in also if needed.
Thanks,
Trish

Hi Trish! Okay! Best regards, David

David,
I found another stack that I had picked up in June but I haven't done much trading since then so they were just sitting in a box. I also have 54, 55, 69, 103, 127, 153, 155, 159, 185
I will put them aside for you. If you pick up any more Bowman Platinum please let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Thanks,
Trish