Working on 2017 Bowman Best veteran/RC set! See enclosed Wantlist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Will trade in your favor to complete this set!
  • 2017 Bowman Best: *, *, *, *, *, *, *
  • Bowman set finished!
Best regards, David

Last edited:
  • Will trade in your favor to complete this set!
  • 2017 Bowman Best: 4, 7, 15, 17, 18, 20, 33, 35, 40, 43, 44, 50, 54, 60, 62, 63, 65 (bellinger)
Best regards, David

David, I have these FT:
2017 Bowman Best: 4, 7, 15, 17, 18, 20, 35, 40, 43, 44, 50, 60, 62, 63

Wants in my sig. LMK...Thanks, Mike

Hi David:

I have #65 Cody Bellinger (RC). I'm looking for Heliot Ramos (any and all) from this set. Also looking for Delvin Perez (Cardinals) from Bowman or Bowman Chrome. Otherwise, low numbered cards of any player from Puerto Rico. Thanks,

Luis

I'll do the trade for the Berrios. PWE OK?

If you still find cards of Heliot Ramos or Delvin Perez please let me know though.

Thank you,

Luis
Nothing of the two players in the bowman best or inserts....PWE is okay with me....I'm current looking at the bowman draft. If I find anything within two days...I'll include with the berrios. Best regards, David

Nothing of the two players in the bowman best or inserts....PWE is okay with me....I'm current looking at the bowman draft. If I find anything within two days...I'll include with the berrios. Best regards, David

Thank you David. I posted the trade for us. Please confirm whenever you get a chance.

Luis

Do you have any 2017 Topps Heritage Minors to trade?
Sorry.....did not get any of the minors this year. Best regards, David

Thank you David. I posted the trade for us. Please confirm whenever you get a chance.

Luis
Confirmed and found one of the cards of the cardinal player from PR.....added to the other cards. Best regards, David

David,

I can help with your set.
Do you have any Ronald Acuna refractors or Austin Beck refractors from the Bowman's best?

lmk thanks
Dan

David, I have #54 Bregman. I'll send it out tomorrow with the golds. Thanks Butch
Thanks Butch! Best regards, David

David,

I can help with your set.
Do you have any Ronald Acuna refractors or Austin Beck refractors from the Bowman's best?

lmk thanks
Dan
Hi Dan! No refractors of Acuna or Beck from the 2017 Bowman Best.....However, I do have Ronald Acuna 2017 Bowman colored green card 61/99. Let me know how much help can u get me. Best regards, David

Thanks Butch! Best regards, David

Hi Dan! No refractors of Acuna or Beck from the 2017 Bowman Best.....However, I do have Ronald Acuna 2017 Bowman colored green card 61/99. Let me know how much help can u get me. Best regards, David

David,

I have all the Bowman's Best you need.