Working on Stadium Club Virtuosos of Veocity set! Finished this insert set! Okay for moderators to lock this thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these 3. Have not had a chance to get a list of the Stadium Base I need, but know I have not gotten a Carroll RC base card. I could also use any parallels of HOF Red Sox (Ortiz, Williams, Fisk) from the set. Other wants are in my sig.

• VV-14 Peter Alonso Mets
  • VV-17 J. Ramirez
  • VV-24 Rutschman Orioles

Thanks, Jeff
So far nothing...I'll check out your sig. Best regards, David

I have a few......Independent card with stars of 2023 Topps Update US95 75/76 Eddie Rosario Braves. 2023 Topps Chrome Pink of Matt Olsen Braves 238/399 card 163. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hey Jeff! Sorry it took so long....I have theses from your wantlist: 2023 Topps Chrome Technicolor TT-1 Mike Trout Angels.2024 Topps Super Star blue print of Bo Bichette Blue Jays SB-21 and Julio Rodriguez Mariners SB-6. From silver packs:: 54 Verlander, 64 Turner and 69 Tatis Jr. Padres. Let me know if that works for the Ramirez and Rutschman. Best regards, David

Hey Jeff! Sorry it took so long....I have theses from your wantlist: 2023 Topps Chrome Technicolor TT-1 Mike Trout Angels.2024 Topps Super Star blue print of Bo Bichette Blue Jays SB-21 and Julio Rodriguez Mariners SB-6. From silver packs:: 54 Verlander, 64 Turner and 69 Tatis Jr. Padres. Let me know if that works for the Ramirez and Rutschman. Best regards, David

No worries about the time. However, not sure if you were looking at the right list, as I do not need any of those. Please take a look at my wantlist, but if you do not have anything, something like this work work for me as tradebait, so I will get those cards to you someway or another.

Thanks, Jeff

No worries about the time. However, not sure if you were looking at the right list, as I do not need any of those. Please take a look at my wantlist, but if you do not have anything, something like this work work for me as tradebait, so I will get those cards to you someway or another.

Thanks, Jeff
What are u talking about....I click on your wantlist in your signature and that is what comes up!

Thats the problem...your wantlist link is the problem...get rid of it as it takes to someone elses wantlist. The Trade list link is correct link....as it has your trading list and at the end your wantlist!!! So far only 2023 Topps gold 302 Pasquantino Royals 1605/2023. Best regards, David

Thats the problem...your wantlist link is the problem...get rid of it as it takes to someone elses wantlist. The Trade list link is correct link....as it has your trading list and at the end your wantlist!!! So far only 2023 Topps gold 302 Pasquantino Royals 1605/2023. Best regards, David

Thats odd, the link works for me (checked it a couple of times). I can update it, but will follow up to see if there is anything else.

How about sending the Pasquatino, and then the Trout and silver pack cards from the previous post (or any other tradebait would work too)?

Thanks, Jeff

Thats odd, the link works for me (checked it a couple of times). I can update it, but will follow up to see if there is anything else.

How about sending the Pasquatino, and then the Trout and silver pack cards from the previous post (or any other tradebait would work too)?

Thanks, Jeff
Okay...posting trade for us for the VV-24 Rutschman. Please confirm it. Best regards, David