Working on the 08 Topps set, need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi - I can get you Adam Lowen and Callix Crabbe. They're on the NH Fisher Cats this season. Would you be doing any IP autograph collecting this season? Along with the 83 Fleer set, I'm working on the 2008 Bowman Prospect/Draft and the 2008 Tristar.

yup I'll be doing the MWL, Ken Griffey Sr and Manny Castillo are the only coaches in the league that might be in your 83 set. As far as the 08 stuff I have no clue of any players I'll be seeing with cards in those sets. I know the Whitecaps don't have any guys with cards from then. Only guys we have with cards other then coaches is Jordan Lennerton, Wade Gaynor and Jacob Turner but I'm not doing any cards for Turner yet since I don't know how long he'll be around and he is 1 per as of now.

yup I'll be doing the MWL, Ken Griffey Sr and Manny Castillo are the only coaches in the league that might be in your 83 set. As far as the 08 stuff I have no clue of any players I'll be seeing with cards in those sets. I know the Whitecaps don't have any guys with cards from then. Only guys we have with cards other then coaches is Jordan Lennerton, Wade Gaynor and Jacob Turner but I'm not doing any cards for Turner yet since I don't know how long he'll be around and he is 1 per as of now.

Nic - I would be interested in KG Sr. Would you be willing to trade a Lowen and Crabbe for it?

I got here for you Marcum (472), Putz (485), and Wigginton (575). Ty only sent the 08 back out of the 4 I sent, so I would another one of him for it.

Nic - I would be interested in KG Sr. Would you be willing to trade a Lowen and Crabbe for it?

If I can get him yeah, don't think I have that card of his though. I've heard he has always been quite fan friendly at the ballpark but if the turn out for him is like when Ryne Sandberg was coaching Peoria I can't make any guarantees I'll be able to get many cards done

If I can get him yeah, don't think I have that card of his though. I've heard he has always been quite fan friendly at the ballpark but if the turn out for him is like when Ryne Sandberg was coaching Peoria I can't make any guarantees I'll be able to get many cards done
I can send you the card...no problem. I thought I still had your address but I do not. Could you PM it to me?

I should be able to get you Crabbe and Lowen before the end of April.