Working on the 2013 Bowman Platinum ruby veteran/rc set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Al! Only have the 49 and 85...anything elses? I'll be getting a few more packs tomorrow...I'll place a hold on the base Puig for our trade. Best regards, David

Thanks for holding those 2 for me. Best of luck with your pulls today! If you don't pull anymore for me, I'll look later to see what else I may be interested in.
Al

Hi David, I have the #30 Brandon Maurer RC Ruby Red. I could use any of the platinum golds. Whatever you think is a fair trade lmk or please post and I will confirm.

Thanks, Matt
Okay....I'll include a few of the gold cards.....but this trade does not count to bench points as we already have a trade on Aug 6. (trades between the same members within 5 days will only count as 1 bench point). Best regards, David

Thanks for holding those 2 for me. Best of luck with your pulls today! If you don't pull anymore for me, I'll look later to see what else I may be interested in.
Al
Okay....Best regards, David

David, Had no idea for sure what you had for me beside the purples. "Adding more cards" - I thought you meant you had more product you were adding to your tradelist not to our trade. I was just trying to give you options based on my needs. No expectation that you would include any of them. No longer need purple 52,45,41. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I would be happy to just send the Rubies to you than cause a problem.

Phil
I'm posting trade minus the three purples. Later on we can talk about the possible trade for the chromes/prospects/xrefractor cards. Please confirm trade. Best regards, David

David, if you want we can hold off on the trade for a few days. I am in no hurry.

David, No trade has been posted yet so please drop the following purples 4,9,18,32,41,45,52,55,68,76,87. I will take the other purples you have for me for the rubies. Thanks, Phil

David, No trade has been posted yet so please drop the following purples 4,9,18,32,41,45,52,55,68,76,87. I will take the other purples you have for me for the rubies. Thanks, Phil

Had to go shopping for food and go for a walk. Now your doing the reverse. Best regards, David

I hope you pulled something good today, and hopefully some more of my set needs.
If not, I have interest in any of these to add to our trade:
• 2013 Bowman mini:
•Lucas Sims (braves)
•Nick Castellanos (tigers)
•Brian Goodwin (nationals)
•Taylor Jungmann (brewers)
•Matt Skole (nationals)
•Nick Travieso (reds)
•Dorssys Paulino (indians)

I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow.
Al

Al

I have the 49 and 85 plus prospect card 45. Let me know what else you might need...list has been updated. Best regards, David

Al
• 2013 Bowman mini:
•Lucas Sims (braves)
•Matt Skole (nationals)
•Nick Travieso (reds)
•Dorssys Paulino (indians) Let me know the three minis to add the other three cards for the trade. Best regards, David

• 2013 Bowman mini:
•Lucas Sims (braves)
•Matt Skole (nationals)
•Nick Travieso (reds)
•Dorssys Paulino (indians) Let me know the three minis to add the other three cards for the trade. Best regards, David

Ok, how about this? I get:
Base: 85
Prospects: 45,49
• 2013 Bowman mini:
•Lucas Sims (braves)

You get 3,7,21,34,51,and 96 Rubys.

If that's good, post it up. I'll be gone till tonight.
Thanks
Al

Message sent this am. Thanks, Phil
I check it out later today. Best regards, David

Ok, how about this? I get:
Base: 85
Prospects: 45,49
• 2013 Bowman mini:
•Lucas Sims (braves)

You get 3,7,21,34,51,and 96 Rubys.

If that's good, post it up. I'll be gone till tonight.
Thanks
Al

Have to double check to make sure I have all of the cards...if everythings okay...I'll post it tonight. Thanks, David

Trying to keep the Bowman Platinum trading list updated.....Have plenty of prospects and a few base and chrome cards for trade. Best regards, David

David, are you still interested in trading for #30 Brandon Maurer RC Red?