World Class Time At The Globetrotter Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey everyone,
One top of my Drabek success from today I also went to the Harlem Globetrotter's game in my hometown of Wichita Falls, TX. We had a great time! If you have a chance to see the Globetrotters, GO! It was great. :D I was laughing the whole time. But after the game the players line up around the court and signed autographs for 30 minutes. I made my way around the court and got the 8 players that were signing there. They had the biggest two guys there: "Handles" Franklin and "Hi Rise" Brown over in two seperate lines taking pictures and signing there. I really wanted to get Handles but his line was huge so I opted to get Hi Rise. Right before I got up to get my picture made with Hi Rise, I heard the announcer say "2 minutes left" so I got my pic taken, my program signed and headed over to Handles' line. I had been there about a minute when the buzzer went off...I was still about 30 or 40 people from the front. But lucky for me I have been doing this autograph thing quite a while and I told myself that I wasn't going to leave until Handles stopped signing...Well, he didn't...he kept going and I got up to him and he signed my program, thus completing my quest to get autographs from all 10 players who appeared. :D It was really great to see him stay at least 10 minutes afterwards and talking and laughing with everyone. I wish more players would take time to give back to the fans like that. But these are what you wanted to see right? Lol. (Sorry, the program was so huge it took to pix to get a decent look at the autographs.)

Top Left Corner: #31 "Hammer" Harrison
Underneath Hammer: #24 "Bones: Millien
Top Middle: #18 "Hi Rise" Brown
Top Right Corner: #6 "Airport Greenup
(You can see Firefly, too)
101_0330.jpg

101_0331.jpg

Top Left Corner: #40 "Slick" Willie Shaw
Underneath Slick: #15 "Buckets" Blakes
Top Middle: #14 "Handles" Franklin
Top Right Corner: #3 "Firefly" Fisher
Bottom Middle: #33 "Bull" Bullard
Bottom Right Corner: #35 "Prince" Perez

Sorry this is so long.
Thanks for looking!
Arron

Congrats
Very great auto,s
Nice pick ups
Job well done
You are right about them being funny and great. Just imagine how long they practice to get that good and keep it up day after day. Glad you had a great time
Chief