World Series MVP IP plus hockey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Alan Trammell has been in town past 2 days, wife said she wanted to go with, dont think she will again. Didnt go to the noon game but figured would try for Trammell after the game. Got there between 2-230. Well him and the Whitecaps coaches watched the rest of the Tigers game inside, so came out well after 430 and signed 1 per for the 15ish of us that waited him out.

20150429_165755_zpsnixpizct.jpg
Went to Griffins game and hung around after, shockingly Chris Chelios signed for 2 of us that asked. As I quit carrying my McFarlane and pic of me and him from few years ago. Yes its as bad as it looks, full arm extension sig tonight. Got Anthony Mantha on 8x10, Ouellet and Zengerle inside poster pages from different programs, Teemu Pulkinnen puck and Jeff Hoggan RC card to go with the Blues puck I had him sign awhile back for my wife's Blues collection.
9_235530_zpske9em8x_edit_1430367358245_zpsvcyotda9.jpg

Last edited:
Man you got some great stuff, who all is on the Tigers helmet?

I remember Chelios coming from the Blackhawks to the Red Wings, that was a big deal, but what a great player!

Great stuff, thanks for posting!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Trammell, Dave Bergman, Kirk Gibson, Willie hernandez, Lance Parrish, Dan Petry, Milt Wilcox, Dave Rozema, Barbaro Garbey, Larry Herndon, Tom Brookens, Jack Morris, Howard Johnson, Darrell Evans and think 1 more. Thats off top of my head without looking at it

Last edited: