Wow, if I would have seen this...

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
...I may have taken a chance.

Ryan Finest Refractor

Bad picture and low feedback, plus not sure if that really is a refractor...BUT if not I could have always filed a claim with Paypal. Oh well, too late now. What do you guys and gals think?? Would you have pulled the trigger?

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Does not appear to be a refractor...just from the scan or picture...The regular all-star card books at $10-25...so you could have taken a chance at it without risk with a low bid......When this product first came out.......The big question was is this a refractor or just the base card.:D In this case...I would have contacted the seller and with the question!

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
$6.20 for shipping? Talk about people trying to rip people off...

If it really was the refractor version, I'd pay $18 for shipping plus the .99 auction price................and be extremely happy about it!

Tim - Sure, I would have taken a shot. Like you said, if you weren't happy, the seller could have refunded your money or Paypal could have been contacted.

Tim

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Yea, I search for Ryan stuff all the time but missed this one somehow. Like Tim said, I would have gladly paid the $6 shipping for that card if it was in fact a refractor.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This one was most likely listed then pulled by the seller, therefore no bids. I do that a lot, especially if I can't decide if I want to sell an item or not.