WOW Vintage Autos Cut Hall Of Fame Babe Ruth Check it OUT UNREAL ****FOR SALE****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socal2b2

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
My grandpa gave me a bunch of old Memorabilia, autos, a huge scrapbook, a Babe Ruth Magazine, a Brooklyn Dodgers Team Set of Photo Cards, some pictures ect. Unfortunately he isnt looking to trade, just looking to sell. Either all together in a lot or individually, I posted pictures of everything. PM me for better description. It is very old and i want him to get a good price. Everything is guaranteed to be authentic. He is in his 80s and loves baseball, and most is from when he is a kid. I know a lot of the guys, but not 100% on all them. Hal Newhouser, Stan Musial, Dom Dimaggio, Leo Durocher ect.

a4ww2x.jpg

19604x.jpg

2885ru8.jpg

25yty6f.jpg

2jdm0zo.jpg

1zbq4w3.jpg

ekoto7.jpg

2zqamv7.jpg

2vkak5l.jpg

1zggjsk.jpg

144a34g.jpg

I have that same book of Babe Ruth and I also have a graded auto just graded and accesed value of 25.000 just back so know what u are saying here.
I have about 90 per cent of those pictured auto;d in my PC as well.
Nice collection and hope u get a nice price for them all as there is some serious bread here bud.
Good luck
Bear

Any offers? Or anyone can use anything? Willing to break it up.

No interest? Willing to sell individually for a great price. Lmk. 100% authentic or money back guarentee. Get it authenticated and make money.