Wow Wow Wow Wow!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
This one is too huge to land on the random acts of kindness thread. Recently some Ibanez 1/1 went up for sale here on the Bench. My first reaction was, "someone else was collecting Ibanez w/o me knowing", and my second was disappointment as this seller needed to move them asap and I had no cash prospects at the time (or now for that matter):)

Well no worries, all you need is three good selfless benchies to pitch in and help a fellow collector out. The note included with this generous gift stated that it was a Christmas gift but I know these guys well enough to know they would have done this in August if they had the opportunity.

Huge thank you to Meliah, theguru14, and slavlite for this excellent gift. Please go to their sigs and see if you have some of their needs as a favor to me.

05dkblack1of1.jpg
08cosignyellow.jpg
09toppsplateblack.jpg
finestyellowplate.jpg
tripthreadsblack.jpg

Up to about 12% on Ibanez 1/1s now. Again I can't say thank you enough.

Now thats what I call a CLASS ACT. by three of the Bench Memebership.
Very nice indeed.
Great job guys well done for a fellow BENCHIE.
Chieftazmisty

Amazing. I love this site. I'm happy to say I'm making a trade with guru right now... hopefully helping them out.
-Casey

Awesome job, guys! You beat me to the punch!

Steph