Wow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2021 Bowman Platinum Blaster was $21.98 and Bowman Chrome Mega was 39.98 at Wal-Mart. The panini products are crazy prices $34 for a blaster of Optic $15 for 16 card fat pack. Haven't found any update retail

I think that if you gradually raise the prices overtime like most places do with their products it's not so bad but like I was saying in my initial post they just upped everything by $10 plus overnight basically and that's a little harder for me to accept. Different strokes for different folks I'm not hating or anything these is just my own personal outlook on it nothing more.

Here's my local Walmart. It's like this 24/7
This is crazy to me! I guess it’s good for my wallet though, because at $40 each those Bowman Chrome Megas would be all mine! The difference is though, I would buy to open whereas the two guys here buy to immediately flip them. So I have rarely seen anything in the stores in over a year.

Sad that two years ago I would see my Walmart’s look like this and grab one box every time I went to Walmart. Now it is empty shelves every time. It has also changed me though to where I would now buy all I could afford because I don’t know when I would see them again.

I did find some Update hangers at a store for $10 each, so I bought two even though I do not really want anything from it, just so I could open something. I opened one and have one sitting on my shelf so I have something to open when I really get the itch. I am hoping that I can periodically find one or two so I can slowly build up a collection of unopened stuff laying around the house to open at will as I feel like it.